SEO On Page Optimization
Broadly, SEO has two main categories. These are, on page and off page optimization services. While most webmasters expend extensively on developing articles, press releases and blog posts for off page SEO, sometimes the on page attentions receives a dimmed approach. For an effective online visibility, you must attend to both aspects with equal alacrity. There are several aspects of optimizing your web content and the website structure. These include the parameters like URL mode re-writing, optimizing link structures, optimizing page titles and meta tags etc. We are on page SEO optimization specialists offering comprehensive packages at your service.
What Search Engines Look for?
Essentially, you must have a clear idea on the various quality aspects that search engines validate at your site. Besides checking the quality of your web-content for being information-rich and enticing, the search engine also has a list of technical aspects to put into purview. These aspects include:
• Optimization of page title: Search engines look for keyword specific pages where there must be relevant content. Irrelevance is a major reason why you may get a poor page rank.
• Optimization of meta tags: The meta tags are essentially invisible texts embedded between the opening and closing head tags of the HTML code. These are invisible, but are crucial for search engines to decide the relevance of your website. We are effective developers of meta tags to ensure optimization of your web page.
• Meta Tag Creation : Optimizing the Meta tag with Targeted Keyword is also an effective way of ensuring the visibility of your website on search engine.
• Sitemaps: Many websites neglect developing sitemaps. Sometimes, webmasters neglect updating the site map. If there is a broken link in your sitemap, it does not fare well for the website. Our SEO website optimization services would ensure that you have a technically round site.
• Link optimization: The URL of your page must not receive the brunt of neglect. We would develop effective optimized links.
• Image optimization: If you have copyrighted images on your site, optimizing them would ensure a good response from the search engines. It essentially involves different aspects like image description and alt tag optimization.
Other aspects of on page optimization include robots.txt creation, w3c validation, page speed testing, Google analytics code setup and Google Webmaster setup.
We have several convenient on page optimization packages for you to select.